Accessibility Statement for Worklogic EPS
Worklogic EPS is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Worklogic EPS takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Worklogic EPS:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Worklogic EPS is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Worklogic EPS. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Worklogic EPS:
- Phone: + 1 (844) 232 0585
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5016 California Avenue, Bakersfield, California 93309
- Facebook: @WorklogicEPS
- Twitter: @WorklogicEPS
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Worklogic EPS relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Worklogic EPS assessed the accessibility of Worklogic EPS by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on March 21, 2019.